Sunday, March 22, 2009

Doing these weekly gigs gives one time to reflect during the week. Tonight I got to wondering if my show is really any better than any other show in this town. I can't hold a candle to Mac King, however, my angle is nothing like his. My show is a one act play almost.

Problem is I don't think much of what I do. I don't mean I lack faith in my skills or art, I just don't think positive nor negative about what I do. It's just what I do and I do what I do. (Hmmm, I feel one word away from being a greenery eating sailor) So I sometimes question what makes me and my show just so damn special or worthy.

Like, why should anyone care about me and my little corner of the world yah know? I suppose that is not for me to question and just accept that people will like what I do.. or not. Tis' the nature of the spinning globe.

I sally forth regardless. There might be more creative guys out there or better performers, but hey, none of them are me yah know?

Suppose that will have to do.

Bizzaro.