Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm very passionate about what I do. Don't ask me why. I Just am. It's the same weird wiring that makes someone passionate about being an accountant or a mime. When I see someone do an effect or routine, and I think of something that might help them, I like to share.

I know a LOT of people don't like to be "nudged" about their art (especially when you first meet them). Problem is I can't help it. I have no filter that stops me from... sharing. I want people to be better. I actually know something about performing and stage production and entertainment (But I'd never tell anyone out loud. Sounds too egotistical) I just want to help. Unfortunately, not everyone wants it.

I have lately been getting the impression my advice isn't really wanted as much as I like to dish it out, so I might try to reign it in a bit. Keep this shit to myself. Start charging for it.... but creative consultant? It seems all too damned silly if yah ask me.

Bleah.

Bizzaro.